Today I got a very nice surprise when I logged onto my Twitter account. I was so delighted that I had been given the Sunshine Award by Cinta Garcia a fellow blogger and writer. To know that you have being awarded for making people smile is a wonderful thing indeed. I have to say this was a lovely surprise.. I am so very humbled and honoured. Thank you so much Cinta…
Please visit Cinta’s blog which is amazing at http://cintascorner.wordpress.com
The “rules” of the award are to answer the following ten questions:
1. Favorite colour – My favorite colour is red. I have always loved this colour and it features a lot through out my house.
2. Favorite Animal – I have two, firstly dogs and then horses.
3. Favorite Number – I have to be honest I have never given much thought as to whether I have a special number or not! However, as I have to choose it would have to be 10. Purely on the basis that it is a nice rounded number…
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink – I love tea, tea and more tea please!!!
5. Face-book or Twitter – Twitter, because I have met so many wonderful people, authors, artists and made many supportive friends.
6. My passion – My daughter first & foremost, running a close second writing, I need both of them as much as I need food to live!!
7. Getting or Giving Presents – Definitely giving, there is no greater feeling than seeing the wondrous look on someones face after receiving a gift from you.
8. Favorite Pattern – The pattern a stream makes when it’s bubbling over a brook.
9. Favorite Day of the Week – Saturday.
10. Favorite Flower – Roses, Peannie, Lily’s
I’m passing this award to the following Blogs because they have all made me smile at one time or another. They are all amazing blogs and definitely worth a visit.
The fadderly: http://thefadderly.blogspot.com because he always makes me smile.
Kevin Hanrahan: http://khanrahan.com because his blog is so inspirational, the stories he shares about four legged war hero’s (dogs) are amazing. Kevin’s blog often makes me smile.
Lisa Stull: http://lmstull.com Another fabulous blog that has made me smile.
John D Ayers: http://johndayers.wordpress.com A great blog that has brought a big smile to my face often!